Please see the attached layout of the Block Building for your Club's location. Project tags will be placed in your booth on Monday, June 6. Please return unused tags to Michael by Monday of the Fair for dropped or missing projects.
2016 Block Booth Building Layout.
Guidelines for the Booth are listed on Page 82 of the 2016 Paulding County Fair book.
No Theme for 2016 (Theme must be recognizable for judging)
- Appearance/Attractiveness 50 Points
- Use of Theme (No Theme This Year) 20 Points
- Arouses and Holds Interest 15 Points
- Use of Organization emblem 15 Points
*4-H Clover, pledge, flag, motto, etc. (Scouts or FFA)
TOTAL POINTS 100 points
Clubs that score at least 70 points will be eligible for the following awards. The judges will be asked to discard the original score sheets and start from zero for each qualifying booth.
JUDGING DIVISIONS A - BOOTHS
919 A 1: Best Use of Theme
919 A 2: Most Creative Award
919 A 3: Most Educational Award
Jr. Fair Booth Guidelines
- Must be set up by 8 am on Monday, June 13, 2016
- Posters are to be a minimum of 14 x 22 with now maximum size and must have an exhibitor card stapled to the front
- Posters may be displayed in booth and/or on walls
- Wooden display stands are available to hang clothing items directly on the stand.
- Booths may be taken down after 8 am on Sunday and must be removed by Tuesday.
- Animal projects are not required to have a poster. However, it is recommended that all animal projects should be represented in the booth.
- Cloverbuds are encouraged to have an exhibit or poster. Cloverbuds will receive a participation ribbon.
- The Paulding County Fairboards are not responsible for loss or injury to exhibits.
- NO BOOKS. Please do not display project books or officer books in the booths.
- Officers must be recoginized in the booth in order to receive a premium.
- News Reporter, Treasurer and Secretary Book premiums paid in addition to 3-premium limit. Books may or may not be exhibited at the Fair but should be submitted by due date. See 4-H Calendar.
- Officer premiums are based on A, B or C grade of book.
- Premiums are paid to Treasurer and Secretary.